Weight LossWeight Loss and Well Being Programme
"Be a Healthy Weight and Live a Healthy Lifestyle"
Ever thought "It is so hard to lose weight and I really want to shed a few pounds and feel healthy?"
Well you are not alone!
Shelley is a qualified Advanced Clinical Weight Loss Practitioner via The Health Sciences Academy, Weight Loss and Wellbeing Coach, NLP Coach and has a wealth of knowledge and experience in helping clients to lose weight, get fit and maintain their fitness goals.
The programme is about helping you to help yourself with gaining a bit more knowledge about how the mind and body work and that we actually CAN get in charge of our weight loss and fitness.
If we get in charge of our mind and take control then then we can easily stop things like emotional eating, cravings, the "What is the point?" attitude that can then lead to more emotional eating followed by the dreaded guilt feeling!
Shelley has seen a lot of clients over the past 6 years who have specifically come for coaching and mentoring on their fitness, health and weight loss goals. Coaching has helped many clients and 5 clients alone have lost a mass of 32 stone between them (brilliant work!).
Shelley can share with you some facts, tools and exercises that can help you feel differently and motivate you to keep going to your goal achievement.
The programmes are a mix of coaching, mentoring and training and can be carried out on a 121 basis or as workshops for groups of delegates.
121 programmes can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly sessions. 10 sessions of 1.5 hours per session (total of 15 hours commitment).
Workshops for groups of up to 8 are run over 5 X 4 hour monthly sessions (10am to 2pm or 9am to 1pm).
The programmes consist of:
• Setting Your Goal - Goal Mapping Coaching Session
• Goal journaling workbook and achievement/daily journal
• Supermarket Field Trip - What do people eat?
• Weight history (Personal assessment)
• Weight gain probability and score
• What makes us fat?
• 10 weight loss rules
• Fluid intake assessment (how important water is for weight loss)
• How to promote weight loss success, the dangers of being overweight
• Ideal Weight category and calculation
• BMI calculations
• Body fat classification
• Weight Loss calculations
• Blood pressure classification
• Weight loss tracker, body fat tracker, body measurements tracker and the 5 principals of low fat eating
• Daily Maintenance calories calculations
• Calories per activity/exercise calculations
• How fit are you?
• Heart Rate Max calculations
• Food diaries and meal planning
• Sleep and weight loss
• Stress and weight loss
• Metabolism assessment
• Analysing the energy values in food
• The Glycemic Index (GI)
• Low GI
• Low GI grocery list
• Personal Low GI grocery list
• Waist to hip ratio calculations
• Effective weight management and the 9 principals of Low GI Eating
• Food addiction assessment
• Control your cravings
• Target macronutrient ratios
• Weight loss caloric planner
• Weight loss carb planner
• Weight loss fat planner
• Weight loss control planner
• 4 effective steps to help break the sugar habit
• Essential vitamins and mineral list
• Barriers to change and how not to fail
• The weight loss food pyramid
• What is a portion?
• Current food pyramid
• Personality Traits and weight loss
• Food allergies and intolerances
• Working on Limiting beliefs
• Maintaining your goal
• Boosting your confidence
• Changing the way you think and feel for the better
• Follow up session on your goal and how it is going
Workshops - If you have a few friends and family that are interested or you would like this delivered within your workplace then this can be arranged. Also Shelley does advertise where and when she will be running set workshop programmes and dates and locations will be advertised on the website`
Shelley would love to help you to succeed and welcomes any questions you may have.
A free no obligation phone consultation taking approximately 20 minutes is offered in order to help you to decide.